[phpMyAdmin Developers] Jenkins

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri May 12 14:28:35 CEST 2017

Hi all

For quite some time we're using Jenkins for CI. We've also added Travis
over the years. Do you think it's reasonable to still have both of
them?

Own Jenkins server requires some maintenance and currently doesn't
integrate that well with GitHub as Travis. This could be probably
addressed, but the questions is whether it's worth of it.

My personal opinion is that Jenkins does not really have any benefits,
so I'd just drop it from our infrastructure.

PS: I've disabled error-reporting-server tests there as they are
apparently failing due to some timezone errors.

--
	Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/