[phpMyAdmin Developers] Time for 4.7.6?

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed Nov 29 14:46:02 CET 2017

Hi

On Wed, 2017-11-29 at 08:34 -0500, Isaac Bennetch wrote:
> Looks like 2.0.9 will fix that issue, so I can work on the release a
> bit later today.

Yes, it's fixed in 2.0.9 and composer.json is updated in both master
and QA_4_7.

> Just to clarify, I should build with Composer running PHP5, so that
> the dependencies work for all users; is that correct?

You can instead configure composer to act like it would be running on
PHP 5.5 by:

composer config -g platform.php 5.5

That way it doesn't matter which PHP version you use, so it's probably
safer in long term :-).

--
	Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/