[phpMyAdmin Developers] Gsoc 2018

Akshil Shah akshilshah4444 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 08:04:16 CET 2018

Hello everyone, I am Akshil shah pursuing my last sem in B.Tech Computer
Engineering.
I have been using phpmyadmin for a year and would like to be the part of
this community.
I have never fixed a bug yet but contributed few bugs to the open source.I
would like to contribute with my “own ideas” along with “Theme Generator”.
I have started working with phpmyadmin and will contribute soon. As
mention, I have no plans for summer and would dedicatedly work 40 hours a
week. Looking forward to being part of this community.