[phpMyAdmin Developers] Data problems about developing the error reporting service locally

马来酸 cs_maleicacid at 163.com
Wed Jan 10 19:11:01 CET 2018

Hi community!
My name is Hongyuan Ma  and the Id on Github is MaleicAcid.I am a junior student in ShangHai.When I was sophomore, I came across PHP and participated in the development of several small websites. Thanks to phpmyadmin, we can easily create data tables or other operations on the database. It has played a great help.I would like to render a contribution for phpmyadmin。

I browse the idea lists on the wiki page and I am interested in improving the error reporting service.Then I deployed this project locally according to the descriptions in the ".md file".But when I log in to my local site with github's authorization, I see the list of report pages is empty and the data tables in the database are almost also empty:

At the same time, I also noticed that there is only one item named "Report" in the navigation bar.Accroding to the issue #65 , other items require higher permissions to access.So I try to mask the permission check part of the source code.
When I enter the notification page, the list is also empty.

How do I get these data during development?Or do I overlook some of the necessary deployment steps?(I've skipped the steps in "Github Events".).Or perhaps an extra sql file needs to be provided.

Looking forward,

Hongyuan Ma (MaleicAcid)
personal blog:http://blog.csdn.net/maleicacid