[phpMyAdmin Developers] Migrating server

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Jan 16 11:56:25 CET 2018

Hello

On Tue, 2018-01-16 at 09:10 +0100, Michal Čihař wrote:
> I'll be migrating our infrastructure to new server today. It's quite
> likely that there will be some outages during next hours, but I hope
> I've prepared everything in order to minimize them.

Everything should be now running from the new server. In the end the
outage was about one hour (see https://status.phpmyadmin.net/) - it was
few hundredths of gigabytes to transfer between the locations. The
website was not affected thanks to CDN.

Please report me any problems you'll find on our servers (web, CI,
mail, demo).

The server is documented in our private repo at GitHub, there is not
much different from the previous setup (besides being hosted elsewhere
and having different IP addresses).

--
	Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/