[phpMyAdmin Developers] Travis CI build failed [HELP needed]

Teresita Apaya - FBMA t.apaya at fbma.ae
Sun Jan 28 05:25:04 CET 2018

Hello..

Guillermo,

I have Existing basic php program for attendance system, I have attendance master  for taking the report from the physical attendance machine and attendance report that filter and taking the report from attendance master, and now it looks its not functioning well, I mean its not taking taking any report from attendance master, can you please advise.