[phpMyAdmin Developers] Add support for CHECK constraints

Lakshay arora arora.lakshya123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 22:42:50 CEST 2018

Hello,
I'm currently working on this
<https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/13592>(Add support for
CHECK constraints), as a part of my GSOC project.

As Isaac has written in his comment, this feature involves three parts. The
order in which I want to work on this is the following -
1. Implement an interface for interacting with these constraints
2. Update parser to understand this syntax
3. Update the export interface to allow including these in an export

For the first part-
I am thinking of implementing this something like query by example,
  - we show the operator in a select dropdown, and 2 options, to enter
value or another column name
The constraints will be shown like indexes are, in the table structure,
where there will be an option to delete or add new check constraint on the
table.

For second and third parts-
Not sure yet.