[phpMyAdmin Developers] Add support for CHECK constraints

Lakshay arora arora.lakshya123 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:33:25 CEST 2018

Hi,
I'm working on exporting of check constraints. The problem is-
We can't access the definition of a constraint in mariadb. And we need the
definition of a constraint to save it in the sql dump file, Though I'm
saving the constraint in the configuration storage, if storage is not
configured, check constraints can't be dumped.