[phpMyAdmin Developers] Gsoc Project ideas Discussion

Lakshay arora arora.lakshya123 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 09:32:02 CET 2018

Hi all,
I'm planning to submit a proposal for the project 'General Enhancements'
and I'm listing and planning for the enhancements I'll be working on,
currently I've selected the following topics from the issue tracker-

1. Add modal to login after session expired
<https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/13592>
2. Add support for CHECK constraints (feature request)
<https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/13592>
3. Input functions order
<https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/13557>
4. Add index has no Preview SQL
<https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/13519>
5. Increase input field width for varchar(255)
<https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/13627>
6. Edit an exiting row and setting auto increment should prompt to add index
<https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/13235>

Can anyone kindly suggest me some other topics that I should be adding or
the topics I should be removing from the above list.
Regards,
Lakshya arora
github-handle : nulll-pointer