[phpMyAdmin Developers] session_destroy conflicts with other applications

Selno Meria selnomeria at Yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 12:13:05 CET 2018

in "libraries\plugins\AuthenticationPlugin.php", line 96:

                 session_unset();
                 session_destroy();

I think it's better that you manually unset the parameters that needs to
be deleted, instead deleting the whole session. I am having much
problems, because PMA destroys all my other sessions too.

(btw, it is nicely done like in:  "libraries\sessions.inc.php" , line
26, where it checks if session exists, it just closes);