[phpMyAdmin Developers] Gsoc2018 Refactor existing js code [ phpmyadmin ]

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 06:07:41 CET 2018

Hi Rohan,

Welcome and thanks for your interest in contributing to the project.

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 1:52 PM, Rohan Goel <goelrohan6 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I'm an undergrad from India and a JavaScript freak and know latest es6/7/8,
> I'm interested in working on "Introduce modern JS features and tools to
> phpMyAdmin codebase", can someone point me to the codebase where JavaScript
> is used so I can work on my proposal.

Most of the JS code for the repository can be found here:
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/tree/master/js
You can find the GSoC applicant guide at:
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/wiki/GSoC_2018_applicant_guide

> What all things have to be kept in mind while working on it?

You can go through the updated project description to have ideas on
this: https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/wiki/GSoC_2018_ideas_list#introduce-modern-js-features-and-tools-to-phpmyadmin-codebase

Regards,
Deven Bansod