[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSOC 2019 Student

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:54:06 CET 2019

Hi Shiv and others,

The wiki has been updated
(https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/wiki/GSoC_home) and now has
information relating to GSoC 2019. The ideas list is still in early
development, but we're working on it.

Our application has been submitted to Google and we'll find out in
about a month whether we're accepted. Aside from that, we're happy to
help with questions here on the mailing list or in Gitter.

Best wishes,
Isaac