[phpMyAdmin Developers] Fwd: Testing in Designer

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 18:21:04 CEST 2019

Hi developers,

Mohit and I are working on some aspect of Designer, specifically the
js/designer/history.js file and anything relating to the history
feature within Designer. This doesn't seem familiar to me; I don't
recall any aspect of Designer that relates to using any history.
Further, trying to break in to this code and show a debugging message
(as you can see in the screenshot) doesn't seem to work, either (it
does, for instance, in js/designer/init.js), so I'm pretty stumped
about what this block of code is for. Does anyone have familiarity
with this to help nudge us in the right direction?

Thanks,
Isaac