[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSoC 2019 - Error reporting server

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:42:38 CET 2019

Hi Ibrahim,

First, you're not the only one with difficulty getting the error
reporting server running locally. The installation and configuration
is a bit fragile in some ways.

That being said, it looks like you're doing just fine. Many of the
warnings you're seeing are about features or functions that will be
removed in the next major release (of CakePHP, maybe?) and don't mean
there's a problem. I don't see any indication of serious failures in
the content you've posted. To hide the error messages, you can do
this:

> You can disable deprecation warnings by setting `Error.errorLevel` to `E_ALL & ~E_USER_DEPRECATED` in your config/app.php

Isaac