[phpMyAdmin Developers] Reg: GSoC 2019

SOHAIL KHAN (B16CS036) khan.1 at iitj.ac.in
Sat Mar 9 14:41:24 CET 2019

Helllo everyone,

I am a pre-final year computer science undergraduate at the Indian
Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, India. I would like to contribute to
Phpmyadmin as a part of GSoC 2019. I am really interested in the project
"Convert the UI to Bootstrap". I have prior experience of Bootstrap from
the projects that I have done. I would like to join the Phpmyadmin
community and would like to contribute as much as possible.

Please guide me so that I can start contributing to the community.

Regards
Sohail Khan
Github: https://github.com/khan0604
Pre-Final Year Undergraduate