[phpMyAdmin Developers] Regarding contributing phpmyadmin on github

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 01:20:09 CET 2019

Hi Kushagra Kasliwal,

The basic workflow is to pick an issue from the reported issues at
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/ then do the work
locally and submit a pull request through Github. You can find some
more documentation about the process through
http://www.phpmyadmin.net/contribute/ and
https://www.phpmyadmin.net/develop/ but really the Github
documentation is quite excellent if you're not familiar with the pull
request process
(https://help.github.com/en/articles/creating-a-pull-request).

Isaac