[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSOC Application

Abdullahi Abdulkabir abdullahiabdulkabir1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 08:59:06 CET 2019

Dear Sir/Ma, My name is Abdullahi Abdulkabir, a student of Systems
Engineering (Year 3), University of Lagos, Nigeria. I am so pleased to be
in this community and would love to be a part of the site and so program. I
have worked on several project with Php and bootstrap like some of the ones
i published on my github, my experience in the use of bootstrap gives me a
leverage in actualizing the project. I have found out several fascinating
projects for the GSoc 2019, which I will believe being part of the great
project would improve my skills. Thanks for your consideration. Yours
faithfully, Abdullahi Abdulkabir, Lagos, Nigeria.