[phpMyAdmin Developers] Fw: Problem Adding Column

Ailey James aileyjames at ymail.com
Fri Mar 29 05:01:28 CET 2019

 So I'm using phpmyadmin with wamp, and I'm having problems with adding columns via the GUI. Even Reinstalling wamp has not helped and phpmyadmin can't report the error either.
After adding multiple tables, when I tried to edit one, using the sidebar to add a column, i got this error:

then after refreshing it, this error came up (at bottom):
 This happened on every table, adding every kind of column (even nullable ones)
it is very similar to these two problems on stack overflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17212584/constant-1064-error-on-everything-i-do-in-mysql-through-phpmyadmin

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55044314/phpmyadmin-not-creating-new-column

Is there any way to fix this problem? I've been having to use Adminer instead, which I haven't had any problems with yet, but it bothers me phpmyadmin is unusable now. Even after uninstall and reinstalling.