[phpMyAdmin Developers] Saying Hello!

Mohammed Rabeeh mohmmdrabeeh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 07:33:05 CET 2019

Hello,

My name is Mohammed Rabeeh. I'm a second year pursuing Computer Science and
Engineering in College of Engineering, Trivandrum, India. My domain is web
development both front end and back end. I've been using phpMyAdmin for a
long time and I would love to contribute to it now. I'm a beginner, but I
would love to learn to contribute and submit a lot of bug fixes and new
features.

While going through the code, I saw a lot of documentation written for the
code. I'm guessing it can be auto-generated into a website or something
like that. I would like to know how to do that so I'll better understand
the functionality of each function. I've already taken up an issue and
would like to resolve it as soon as possible.

I'm hoping I'll be able to contribute a lot to phpMyAdmin. Thank You!

- Rabeeh
mohammdrabeeh at gmail.com