[phpMyAdmin Developers] Regarding Sponsored Post/ Guest Post/Giveaways for Roozonline.com

Kanishk Rastogi kanishk.rastogi at zoutons.com
Tue Nov 26 06:01:19 CET 2019

Greetings of the day!

This is with reference to a paid collaboration opportunity. After looking
at the stats of your website, we are excited to work with you.

*Here is a short brief about the company and the requirements:*

Roozonline.com is a leading international coupon and cashback website that
provides its users with the latest running coupons and deals.  Roozonline
has acquired International eminence by making USA their market.
We have an entire team to ensure that only current deals from over 500
advertisers are promoted.

*Basically, we are looking for an opportunity to post an informative
article inclusive of back-links (Do follow) with your esteemed platform. I
request you to please share a quotation considering the same.*
Looking forward to a positive response.

Regards
<https://collegedunia.com/>

CONTENT WRITER