[phpMyAdmin Developers] Connection string issue

Kit Rodman kit_r_ at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 22:38:12 CEST 2020

Thanks for your reply, where then am I to go to get help with connecting a MySql db to a website, using phpMyAdmin when I can't get phpMyAdmin to connect? I thought this was the place since this is the app I'm using

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 3:26 PM, Isaac Bennetch<bennetch at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi Kit,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to help with your problem because that
code doesn't have to do with the phpMyAdmin application. We develop
and maintain the phpMyAdmin application, which is a way for system
administrators and others to manage a MySQL or MariaDB database
installation. It's very likely that your application does interact
with a MySQL or MariaDB database, but the problem you're having
doesn't relate to phpMyAdmin itself.

You may be able to get better assistance from a forum that's specific
to the application you're using, stackoverflow.com, or a general PHP
programming forum.

Cheers,
Isaac from the phpMyAdmin team