[phpMyAdmin Developers] UREGENT... site is broken

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:52:49 CEST 2020

Hi Natalie,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having, but unfortunately
we aren't able to help you. We maintain the phpMyAmin application,
which is a way for administrators to manage a MySQL or MariaDB
database. We don't have any knowledge of the PHP code that runs your
site nor do we have access to your system to help with debugging.

I'd suggest reaching out to your hosting provider or the programmer
who initially helped you get your site built.

Cheers,
Isaac