[phpMyAdmin Developers] No data was received to import

William Desportes williamdes at wdes.fr
Wed Jun 7 10:05:49 CEST 2023

Hi,

> It has not been fixed yet. It is not a file size issue as indicated I
> also tried a 170KB sql file.

Did you try the config "UploadDir" ?:
https://docs.phpmyadmin.net/en/latest/config.html#cfg_UploadDir

It may let us know that the import logic works and that the issue is
somewhere into the php settings or in the code.
Can you try a basic form upload outside of phpMyAdmin to find out if
your server has a misconfiguration ?
See: https://www.w3schools.com/php/php_file_upload.asp

--
William Desportes