[Phpmyadmin-git] [phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin] 9dbf6c: Update TCPDF to 6.0.036
mcihar at suse.cz
Mon Sep 30 14:22:32 CEST 2013
Author: Michal Čihař <mcihar at suse.cz>
Date: 2013-09-30 (Mon, 30 Sep 2013)
Update TCPDF to 6.0.036
- Methods for registration bars and crop marks were extended to support registration color (see example n. 56).
- New default spot colors were added to tcpdf_colors.php, including the 'All' and 'None' special registration colors.
- TCPDF_PARSER class was improved.
- Bug #839 "Error in xref parsing in mixed newline chars" was fixed.
- Bug fix related to PNG image transparency using GD library.
- Bug #838 "Fatal error when imagick cannot handle the image, even though GD is available and can" was fixed.
- Bug #836 "Optional EOL marker before endstream" was fixed.
- Some additional controls were added to avoid "division by zero" error with badly formatted input.
- Bug #835 "PDF417 and Cyrilic simbols" was fixed.
- Constants K_TCPDF_PARSER_THROW_EXCEPTION_ERROR and K_TCPDF_PARSER_IGNORE_DECODING_ERRORS where removed in favor of a new configuration array in the TCPDF_PARSER class.
- The TCPDF_PARSER class can now be configured using the new $cfg parameter.
- A debug print_r was removed form tcpdf_parser.php.
- TCPDF_FILTERS class now throws an exception in case of error.
- TCPDF_PARSER class now throws an exception in case of error unless you define the constant K_TCPDF_PARSER_THROW_EXCEPTION_ERROR to false.
- The constant K_TCPDF_PARSER_IGNORE_DECODING_ERRORS can be set to tru eto ignore decoding errors on TCPDF_PARSER.
- A bug in tcpdf_parser wen parsing hexadecimal strings was fixed.
- A bug in tcpdf_parser wen looking for statxref was fixed.
- A bug on RC4 encryption was fixed.
- A bug in tcpdf_parser wen decoding streams was fixed.
- A pregSplit() bug was fixed.
- Improved content loading from URLs.
- Improved font path loading.
More information about the Git