[Phpmyadmin-news] Re: phpMyAdmin 2.2.1 is released!

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Thu Oct 25 03:48:17 CEST 2001

Hi all!

Thanks to those who have reported the bug with the case of
the new packages' names and sorry for it: SourceForge seems
to have had some annoying problems yesterday. It delayed
about an hour the dipslay of the new packages I submitted
and changed the case in their names :(

I've just updated the packages with valid names but I don't
know how many time would be needed before the "download
release" page is updated.

Loïc