[Phpmyadmin-news] phpMyAdmin 2.5.7-pl1 is released

Wed Jun 30 14:26:01 CEST 2004

The Internet, 2004-06-30

Greetings,

The phpMyAdmin development team announces
the availability of phpMyAdmin 2.5.7, patch level 1.
This version fixes the vulnerability dated 2004-06-29,
released on BUGTRAQ (see our Documentation.html, FAQ 8.2).

We would like to put emphasis on the disappointment we feel when a
bugreporter does not contact the authors of a software first, before
posting any exploits. The common way to report this, is to give the
developers a reasonable amount of time to respond to an exploit
before it is made public.

Download/support information on http://www.phpmyadmin.net.

Marc Delisle, for the team.