[Phpmyadmin-news] GSoC 2014: accepted projects

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:19:23 CEST 2014

We are pleased to announce that phpMyAdmin has accepted 6
students/projects as part of Google Summer of Code 2014 [0] :

- Interface Improvements - Ashutosh Dhundhara
- User interface enhancements - Chirayu Chiripal
- php Error Reporting - Dhananjay Nakrani
- SQL Query Console - Edward Cheng
- Structure Tools - Smita Kumari
- Refactoring: Designer/schema integration - Kankanamge Bimal Yashodha

Details about the projects can be found on our wiki [1].

We wish all students good luck and look forward to their contributions
to the project. The students are advised to go through the student
guide at [2].

[0] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/projects/list/google/gsoc2014
[1] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2014_Projects
[2] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2014_Student_Guide