[Phpmyadmin-news] GSoC 2015: accepted projects

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:21:28 CEST 2015

We are pleased to announce that phpMyAdmin has accepted 5 students/projects
as part of Google Summer of Code 2015 [0] :

Error Reporting Server - Smita
Parser and Analyzer Rewrite - Dan
Page-related settings and other UI improvements - Nisarg
Codebase Improvements: OOP and refactoring - Zhang
Feature request project enhancements - Deven

Details about the accepted projects can be found on our wiki [1].

We wish all students good luck and look forward to their contributions to
the project. Also, we request all accepted students to make their GSoC
proposals publicly visible.

[0] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
[1] https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2015_Projects
[2] https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2015_Student_Guide