[phpMyAdmin News] phpMyAdmin Developer (one year contract position)
marc at infomarc.info
Fri Aug 21 19:19:50 CEST 2015
phpMyAdmin Developer (one year contract position)
The phpMyAdmin Project is looking for a developer to assist in
development, including bug fixing and refactoring.
* Code base improvement like refactoring and writing unit tests (65%)
* Bug fixing (25%)
* Implementation of new features (5%)
* Security coordination (5%)
* The Developer shall publish a weekly blog post about his/her work
to the phpMyAdmin community.
* The Developer shall send a monthly invoice to Software Freedom
Conservancy for the work done during that month.
* All work produced by the Developer is to be licensed under "GPLv2 or
* This is an independent contractor position: the Developer will be
responsible for his/her own equipment and expenses.
* The suggested start date for the position is 2015-10-01.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate a very good knowledge of
phpMyAdmin's code base. In addition, we expect excellent skills in all
CSS, MySQL) and excellent communication skills.
Candidates should submit their proposal (including their CV,
availability, and financial terms) to: pmadeveloper at sfconservancy.org.
The deadline for this initial round of proposals is 2015-09-01.
More information about the News