[Phpmyadmin-translators] Translating "overhead"

Thu Oct 18 05:45:10 CEST 2001

Hi,

A certain amount of "overhead" bytes means that a table is not optimized, so it takes more space
that it should.

For example, in a test MyISAM table you delete some records, then, most likely, phpMyAdmin will show
you that there is overhead because the space has not really been released.  Click "optimize", then
you see the overhead disappear, and the total table space becomes smaller.

Marc