[Phpmyadmin-translators] Re: [Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin-news] phpMyAdmin 2.2.6-rc2 is released

spiggy thecat at merciless.net
Sun Apr 14 17:13:23 CEST 2002

if you use the http auth method (set up as the readme states) and
login.. it will log you in ok. then when you want to logout, it pops up
the login box again.. now, if at this point you wanted to log back in,
it will not work. if you really meant to logout, the login box popup is
a bit useless.

so how about a logout page telling 'you have successfully logged out'
and then adding a link to log back in if you logged out accidentally.