[Phpmyadmin-translators] New Translation

Thu Aug 1 07:51:11 CEST 2002

Girish wrote:

> Hello All,
>

> I would like to contribute a partially translated lang file. Can I? If
> YES then how?
>

> The lang file is in translated in "Hindi" (i.e. Devanagari script). I
> am using Unicode characters. I hope currently there is no translation
> in this language.
>

> Regards,
>
> Girish

Sure you can.  However, since the file is partially translated,
we need to know from which phpMyAdmin version you started.

The best for us, is that you start from the cvs version, or version
2.3.0-rc4.
You can let some messages untranslated, or wait until you can translate
them all :)

Then you put them to the translation tracker on sourceforge.net.

Marc