[Phpmyadmin-translators] Wrong language code for Swedish

Christian Rose menthos at menthos.com
Mon Jan 7 03:49:01 CET 2002

Hello.

When configuring the phpMyAdmin default language setting, it refuses to
accept "sv" (the standardized two-letter language code for Swedish).

Only when I looked into select_lang.lib.php could I find out that it
instead wanted "se" (which is the two-letter *country* code for Sweden).
Since the configuration setting is about languages, not countries, you
might want to look into correcting the language code for Swedish used in
phpMyAdmin.

Regards
Christian