[Phpmyadmin-translators] Re: Dutch lang file (updated)

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Wed Jun 5 11:32:06 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Ivo Teel

> I took the liberty of updating the lang file when i saw some parts
> were not updated yet, i also fixed some spellings errors and who
> knows maybe created some new :) (j/k)

Thanks, I added your corrections and updates to the CVS.
There's only one thing: You added a comment to line 167:

$strKill = 'Ongedaan maken'; //! Is this OK? - If its supposed to say undo
then yes.

Actually, $strKill is used in the process list. It's not supposed to say
"undo" but "kill". By clicking on it, you can kill the corresponding
process. Could you please check this?

> Also if you need any changes or additions to the lang file you can count
> on me.

May I add you to our official translators list, then?
Thanks in advance,

Alexander M. Turek
rabus at users.sourceforge.net