[Phpmyadmin-translators] [NEW] Afrikaans translator

Schalk Neethling schalk at volume4.com
Mon Aug 22 13:00:11 CEST 2005

Greetings All!

Whom should I contact regarding the translation of phpMyAdmin to
Afrikaans? I have tried the person who's email is at the top of the lang
file but have not received any response. I have made a bunch of updates
to the lang file and want to know where I should place the updated file
as well as where I can get the latest file to ensure I do not do
duplicate work. Thank you in advance!

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
email:schalk at volume4.com
Global: www.volume4.com
Messenger
Yahoo!: v_olume4
AOL: v0lume4
MSN: volume4_ at hotmail.com

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and please delete all traces of this material from all devices.