[Phpmyadmin-translators] Translations for phpMyAdmin 3.0

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Fri Aug 8 12:42:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

Message freeze for the upcoming phpMyAdmin 3.0 (requiring PHP 5.2 or
newer) is declared.

Language files are now UTF-8 only. Please get the latest file to
translate, using either subversion for the QA_3_0 branch or by visiting
http://phpmyadmin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/phpmyadmin/branches/QA_3_0/phpMyAdmin/lang,
choosing your language, locating the latest revision and right-clicking
on the download link.

phpMyAdmin 3.0-alpha will be released in a few days, so probably it
won't contain your updates (unless you can submit them before) but I
hope that we receive your new messages for the beta version, planned for
the end of August.

As usual, please upload your zipped file to the translations tracker.
Many thanks for your contribution!

Marc Delisle, for the team