[Phpmyadmin-translators] Web based translation

Herman van Rink rink at initfour.nl
Tue Jun 9 13:29:27 CEST 2009

Michal Čihař wrote:
> Hi all
>
> This topic has been already open several times, but now we got offer to
> use translatewiki.net for translating phpMyAdmin. As you are the ones
> who do most of work on our translations, I ask about your opinion on
> this topic. Are you interested in having web based interface for
> translating?

I could see how this lowers the barrier for users to contribute.

While translating myself, I made a few glances at similar translation
tools for example https://translations.launchpad.net

One thing I like about that is the possibility to make structured
suggestions, work incrementally and make each translated string count.

Just my 2 cents

Regards,

Herman