[Phpmyadmin-translators] [Bulk] Incomplete translations in release

Παναγιώτης Παπαζογλου papaz_p at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 11:18:03 CEST 2011

Hallo,
I see no fuzzy strings for Greek.
I believe it's OK.
:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Michal Čihař [mailto:michal at cihar.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 11:52 AM
To: phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sourceforge.net; phpmyadmin-translators at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Bulk] [Phpmyadmin-translators] Incomplete translations in release

Hi

cross posting this mail to both -devel and -translators.

Currently we ship all translations with phpMyAdmin. I don't think it really makes sense for languages where just few words are translated.
Now the question is where to set the threshold. I think the translation should provide reasonable set of translated messages to be actually useful.

When requiring 50% of translation to be complete, the list of languages would consist of 24:

Turkish
Swedish
Spanish
Slovenian