[Phpmyadmin-translators] Introducing myself

João Seabra - Johnny johnnyseabra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 19:35:35 CEST 2012

Hi André,

My name is João Seabra and I'm also involved on project. But I've
contributed few because I'm involved with another projects.

João Seabra
Zend Certified Engineer #ZEND011705

IBM Certified Solution Designer - RUP v7.0
IBM Certified Solution Designer - OOAD vUML2

DECON - SECOM - Presidência da República
Brasília - DF, Brasil
Mobile: + 55 61 8426-6660
Direct: +55 61 3411-4868