[Phpmyadmin-devel] [locati at users.sourceforge.net: proposal]

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Fri Aug 10 14:30:15 CEST 2001

Hello,

Just got this interesting mail from Stefano.

I guess it's better if we discuss that on this list...

I think the idea is fine, but also that we _first_ should
finish the 2.2.0 release before working on any new
(even if cool) feature. Otherwise we will have
rc5, rc6, ... rc99 like the linux kernel :)

Comments welcome!
Swix, going back to school work (preparing exams)

----- Forwarded message from Stefano Locati <locati at users.sourceforge.net> -----