[Phpmyadmin-devel] left.php suggestions

Benjamin Gandon gandon at isia.cma.fr
Fri Aug 10 15:00:07 CEST 2001

> If anyone is interested in seeing it all in action, or wants
> to get some
> ideas about what I came up with, check out
>
> http://65.5.154.16/phpMyAdmin/

Wouch! You don't like original colors and display, do you ? :)
If it were not written, it would be hard to say it's really
phpMyAdmin!

Anyway, templates like in phpGroupWare would be the best way
to provide easy customization, but the current design is not
suitable for that. We should choose between some customization
with some cfg variables and a better design allowing themes.