[Phpmyadmin-devel] left.php suggestions

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Fri Aug 10 18:46:57 CEST 2001

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Olivier M. wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 01:53:43AM -0700, Robin Johnson wrote:
> > Some more suggestions:
> > un-javascript your dropdown menus and have a button next to them, as
> > javascript support is not in all browsers.
>
> uh, with buttons the list (for example on my server with 140 db's)
> it will become huge!
I meant the language and server dropdowns on main.php3, you just need a
'go' button for them, instead of using the javascript. it would only be
one button per dropdown.

> So I think that would be a nice improvement : when working on a
> db, I usually never need to see all other db's from server.
Several of my projects use a couple of databases together, to keep certain
data seperate, as it comes from different sources, so while some ppl might
might this good, if there are any others like me, we might have a little
trouble.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
QTOD: "I used to be an idealist, but I got mugged by reality."
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
ICQ#       : 30269588 or 41961639
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/
Time Zone  : Pacific Daylight (GMT - 8)