[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.0 ever?

Alain Brissaud alain at brissaud.com
Sat Aug 11 19:12:34 CEST 2001

Hi Marc,

> Can we agree about which bugs are showstoppers?  Let's try :)

For me there were 3 showstoppers : the ENUM bug, the BLOB bug and various
quote/slash bugs. Anybody seeing others (I don't use advanced_auth so ...) ?

The first 2 are not one the tracker anymore (but I don't see them in the
changelog so are there or not still there ?). For the remaining quote bugs (I
believe many were squashed thanks to Loic's version), I'm afraid that was 2.1.0
major flaw so I wouldn't like to see 2.2.0 with a bug like that in it (but hey,
that's just me !).

Alain.