[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.0 ever?

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Sat Aug 11 19:56:21 CEST 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Alain Brissaud wrote:

> For me there were 3 showstoppers : the ENUM bug, the BLOB bug and various
> quote/slash bugs. Anybody seeing others (I don't use advanced_auth so ...) ?
i've posted a message about the advanced_auth 'bug' since i use
advanced_auth a lot, it's really just something that we needed to ensure
is documented.

> The first 2 are not one the tracker anymore (but I don't see them in the
> changelog so are there or not still there ?).
Dunno, we'll have to check closer.

> For the remaining quote bugs (I believe many were squashed thanks to
> Loic's version), I'm afraid that was 2.1.0 major flaw so I wouldn't
> like to see 2.2.0 with a bug like that in it (but hey, that's just me
> !).
Any software has a few bugs in it. we're still much than M$ winblows with
the number of bugs we have :-)

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
QTOD: "I used to be an idealist, but I got mugged by reality."
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
ICQ#       : 30269588 or 41961639
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/
Time Zone  : Pacific Daylight (GMT - 8)