[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.0-final: when ?

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Sat Aug 18 18:18:04 CEST 2001

Bonjour :)

Everything is in the Subject-line... The homepage is
currently saying: August 2001: 2.2.0-final.

Do you think we will manage to fix all the current bugs
in the 10 next days ? What are the most important show-stoppers
for the moment ?

If you are looking for thinks to fix, beside the bugs tracker,
also check the http://www.phpwizard.net/phorum/list.php?f=1
forum: there are lots of people "crying" there... : sometimes
for little things, but also about important problems.

Otherwise I should maybe already do a pessimistic
s/August/September/ on the index.html page... :)

Thanks in advance for your feedback & Have a nice week-end!
Olivier