[Phpmyadmin-devel] look of main.php3 (suggestion)

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at openservices.net
Wed Aug 22 21:04:12 CEST 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Marc Delisle wrote:

> Olivier,
>
> We will *always* find reasons to delay.  But all the new features must be tested.
> I think it's late for 2.2.0.
>
> But I also like very much the pulldown language menu :)
>
> Marc

I'm thinking that as large an interface change as this should actually become
3.0.0, but I don't think it's ready to go there until we clean up existing
code.

However, having said that, I must agree that this thing is SHWEET! It looks
_real_ slick under Mozilla. Under Navigator it looks like crap, but is anyone
really surprised by that? ;)

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at openservices.net>