[Phpmyadmin-devel] look of main.php3 (suggestion)

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Wed Aug 22 22:09:57 CEST 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 02:49:29PM -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> We will *always* find reasons to delay.  But all the new features must be tested.
> I think it's late for 2.2.0.
> But I also like very much the pulldown language menu :)

mais euh :) ok, so let's do it that way: keep it like it is now,
but *with* the pulldown menu ? (that's not really a new feature:
it's just a move on the page, with the same informations... :)

And I think that for "standard PMA users", a pulldown with "real"
languages names will be better than these [de] [fr] [dk]...

well, wait 20 minutes, and look at the cvs. If it's not ok
we can still revert to previous version... :)  (Loic, ne
va pas dormir tout de suite please :)

cul8er,
Olivier