[Phpmyadmin-devel] to delay or not to delay ?

Geert Lund - SilverSoft Productions glund at silversoft.dk
Tue Aug 28 16:44:56 CEST 2001

I'm on it - looking at it - and hope to get some more tests done today or
tomorrow - else we have to wait until more detailed info about this problem
comes to our attention...

Kind regards

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Delisle" <DelislMa at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca>
To: <phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 5:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Phpmyadmin-devel] to delay or not to delay ?

"Olivier M." a écrit :
> Voila, that's what I have in mind currently :)  Will try to check
> that NOW() problem tonight or tomorrow, and make some more tests.
> And if I have your ok (with Loic and others here), we
> could release it tomorrow (on tuesday), and see what happens...

The "dump hangs" bug is the worse IMHO, but if we can't reproduce it easily,
it could wait after 2.2.0.

So you have my OK :)


Phpmyadmin-devel mailing list
Phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sourceforge.net

More information about the Developers mailing list