[Phpmyadmin-devel] to delay or not to delay ?

Marc Delisle DelislMa at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Tue Aug 28 05:15:06 CEST 2001

"Olivier M." a écrit :
> Voila, that's what I have in mind currently :)  Will try to check
> that NOW() problem tonight or tomorrow, and make some more tests.
> And if I have your ok (with Loic and others here), we
> could release it tomorrow (on tuesday), and see what happens...

The "dump hangs" bug is the worse IMHO, but if we can't reproduce it easily,
it could wait after 2.2.0.

So you have my OK :)


More information about the Developers mailing list