[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.4 revision

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Sat Dec 8 13:56:02 CET 2001

Hi List!

Let's talk about the 2.2.4 release now. With Marc we've fixed many very
little bugs since 2.2.3 (maybe it means the 2.2.? group is becoming really
stable :)) and I think we should quickly release a 2.2.4.

It would be nice if some of you can test:
- if the script displays the "create db" box when and only when it should;
- whether importing/exporting dumps runs better or not with the workaround
  I've added to bypass browser timeout;
- if pointers (in left frame and while browsing tables)  works with your
  browser(s), ie there are neither js error, nor display bugs.

Any comment is welcome, of course,
Loïc